Restaurant Manager- Wallingford
- $45K - $55K Annual Salary
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Dental Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Ezell's Famous Chicken is on an exciting growth path, with 2 restaurants opening every year for the next 5 years, specifically in the Greater Seattle Area. We want you to be a part of this growth opportunity.
Managers at Ezell's are responsible for delivering our Brand Promise to every guest.
Our Brand Promise states:
"We at Ezell's will delight you with our delicious comfort food, especially our primary offering...the ultimate southern fried chicken. The other offerings on our menu are fresh & homemade each day .... for you. You will love our Welcoming, caring and cheerful hospitality, which meets your busy timeline. Our place is warm, comfortable, fun, and sparkling clean.... always.
Managers at Ezell's will support the restaurant and develop team members to their highest potential. The Manager will also grow the business to deliver positive year-over-year results.
- Provide World-Class product quality
- Be a role model when serving guests
- Produce positive financial results
- Provide strong leadership
- Recruit, train, and supervise staff
- Ensure compliance with licensing, health and safety legislation/guidelines
- Control purchasing and inventory levels
- Problem solving
- 2+ years in a leadership position
- 5+ years in the hospitality industry
- Acute financial management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
- Dependable and reliable
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary
- Benefit package
- Bonus plans
- Work life balance
- Upward mobility
- Paid Vacation
- Product discounts
We serve “The most life-changing chicken in America!” - Esquire Magazine
Ezell's Famous Chicken has been bringing Seattle its best fried chicken for over 30 years. With a recipe right out of America's South and a genuine dedication to quality, we've won the chicken-hungry hearts of Seattleites and people the world over!