Guest Relations Representative (GRR)
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Description: We are hiring a Guest Relations Representative to help manage guest queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, send reports and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when guests are angry, work independently and work well with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards guest at all times.
- Responding promptly to guest inquiries/complaints via phone, email, and text.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answers questions and suggest information about other products and services.
- Keeping organized, neat and accurate records of guest interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the guest’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Processing orders, order adjustments, and requests.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the Guest Relations process.
- Walk guests through basic troubleshooting or setup processes.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a customer service representative.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Identifying and assessing guest’s needs to achieve satisfaction
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices. (Helpscout is a plus!)
- Guest orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to serve a constant stream of guests at all times of day and evening
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- The ability to type 40+ WPM
Join our team!
We’re pleased to offer the following benefits:
All teammates receive free meals while they work, medical and dental benefits, gym and fitness studio discounts, wellness programs through 2BenefitU, and much more to support a fun and healthy lifestyle.
Free Gym Membership:
Live that healthy life! We offer FREE gym memberships for teammates who are with us for over a year!
We have strong development and promotion programs with no set waiting period before you can move up. Your career path is up to you- Lettuce us grow your potential!
Get free and healthy meals while working at Just Salad! Get your fill of tasty salads, wraps, market plates, toast boxes, smoothies and more!
We offer flexible hours for our teammates which is perfect for full-time students, busy parents, or someone who wants to start their career in the restaurant business.
Every day is a chance to serve some greens and make some GREEN! Every shift presents the opportunity to make up to 5 bonuses!
We offer pre-tax transit benefits for all NYC Just Salad teammates.
Fun Team Building:
We sponsor seasonal team-building exercises for each store, and annual basketball & soccer tournament, and more
Up to 184 hours of Paid Time-Off for Assistant Restaurant Team Leaders and up. 40 hours of paid sick time can also be accrued for NYC + NJ hourly teammates.