Servers / Waiters / Waitresses
- $200.00 - $350.00 Shift
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Din Tai Fung restaurant is hiring for servers / waiters / waitresses at our Santa Clara location at the Westfield Valley Fair Shopping Center.
As a server at Din Tai Fung, you will provide exceptional service to our guests in a fast-paced environment. Servers will start as runners and go through training before being considered for the server position.
- Competitive Compensation
- Discounted Meals
Your responsibilities will include
- Helping guests with their order
- Anticipate and accommodate guest needs
- Complete running and closing side work
- Other duties as assigned
Din Tai Fung’s culture is strongly guided by our core values.
- Synergy: We apply teamwork to create a healthy and efficient work environment. Our relationships with guests, staff, and business partners are core foundations of our company.
- Modesty: We treat each other with humility and respect. We are understanding and open to new ideas.
- Integrity: We are honest, fair, and accountable for our actions. We acknowledge our mistakes and build trust through our character.
- Learning: We constantly seek knowledge and improvements to develop and grow.
- Excellence: We are committed to consistently providing the highest quality of food and service with attention to detail.
Din Tai Fung was founded in Taipei, Taiwan in 1958 as a cooking oil retail shop. In 1972, it transitioned into a full fledged restaurant specializing in soup dumplings and noodles. The restaurant was soon winning rave reviews from all over the world. The tradition of Din Tai Fung continues today in its locations in the United States, Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, China, and Thailand.