Executive Assistant/Accounting Clerk (Inventory)
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Primary Purpose of Position:
The purpose of this position is to work directly with and provide support for Executive Management and Ownership.
Other Position Characteristics:
- Take and screen calls for executive management / owners
- Assist with meeting and conference room scheduling
- Memorandum and Electronic Communication preparation
- Office supplies management
- Organization and distribution of miscellaneous company property/materials
- Data Entry and Review
- Generate Reports that are used in several areas of business including all levels of management as well as field service personnel
- Prepare and review information related to production payroll incentives
- Responsible for preparation of monthly production meeting presentations which include key financial and performance data for all aspects of operations
- Other duties as assigned by management
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Training and Experience Requirements:
Professional level verbal and written communication skills
Proficient use of Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- High school diploma or GED, one year of responsible experience in an office setting, data entry experience considered to be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills & organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday