PALIGROUP | REVENUE MANAGER
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
To ensure that Directors of Revenue Management revenue strategies are fully supported to continuously improve daily RevPAR penetration by implementing rate and restriction changes across all hotels and distribution channels
- Assist in the preparing of daily, weekly, and ad-hoc reports for management
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly STR submissions with accuracy
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and any ad-hoc reports / presentations with accuracy as per direction.
- Accurately implement rate and restriction changes across all platforms.
- Proficient in Synxis/Sabre, Opera PMS, Duetto RMS, STR and OTA insight and other revenue tools a +plus.
- Build and maintain relationships with all property-level staff and act as an extension of Revenue Management team in regards to revenue-related communication /concerns.
- Monitor availability and trends across assigned properties and make recommendations to appropriate Directors of Revenue Management if potential opportunities to maximize revenue are identified.
- Monitor availability and ensure strategic room type, straight- line balancing of inventory on a continuous basis.
- Build and maintain documentation for all properties in regards to no-show and cancellation revenue to ensure that properties are upholding the company cancel policy.
- booking pace, strategy yield tools, property and ownership group forecast and production reports, budget and segmentation tools,
- Coordinate and attend assigned hotels' revenue meeting(s).
- Produce routine reports for the Revenue Management department.
- Maintain historical statistical data from all distribution channels, in all market segments
- Monitor and analyze the competition daily / weekly through shop reports and the Internet to identify selling strategies and market trends.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Publisher)
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks under time constraint
- Highly analytical
- Strong Excel and MS Office
We are an EEOE Employer.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.