- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Holy Juice is a chef crafted organic healthy juice/smoothie/acai bowl/wellness bar located at the Glen Centre in Bel Air.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Clean, hardworking & reliable
- Open availability preferred
- 1 Year of experience in the restaurant or retail industry preferred
- High school degree preferred.
- Food Handler card
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Multi-Tasking and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean equipment and work areas
- Stock supplies on an ongoing basis
- Clean and maintain store & restrooms
- Consistently serve all products to specifications
- Follow all health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Work register, prep, clean, and juice as directed by the manager on duty
- Execute proper portion control with all ingredients
- Must be able to operate the cash register
- Handle cash transactions
***Please verify that you can make the commute to work before applying***
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Friendly and fun working environment with a family run business. Looking for passionate people about health and well being.