Convenience Store Assistant Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Our Convenience store is hiring an Assistant Manager!
Our Hourly Managers are self-motivated, dependable and able to work effectively in the fast-paced environment while maintaining 100% total customer focus.
The Assistant / Hourly Manager is primarily responsible for managing the store in the absence of the General Manager.
Managerial responsibilities of the assistant/hourly manager consist of:
- Supervising and directing the activities of employees
- Ensuring excellent customer service
- Maximizing sales and profitability
- Controlling expenses
- Maintaining stock levels and inventory
- Ensuring the flawless execution of programs
- Accomplishing store goals/objectives
- Assisting the General Manager in creating a positive store culture by treating employees fair and with respect.
Must have a passion for customer service while exhibiting exceptional people skills and a desire to excel!
- Previous experience in leading teams and C-Store experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of financial management and computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task, run a cash register, process transactions, and run store equipment.
- Must be able to obtain Beer Permit Licenses.
- Uphold company standards in personal appearance, work ethic, store cleanliness and customer service.
- Ability to lift and carry 25 lbs.
- Ability to lift items, bend and work on your feet during your work shifts
- Flexibility to work 45 hours per week, rotating shifts, including weekends and holidays and at other locations as needed. Hours may vary if manager must fill in for his/her employees or if emergencies arise
- Have a can- do and team building attitude!
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
Cambridge Franchise Holdings is an Equal Opportunity employer.