SILVER LAKE POOL & INN | OVERNIGHT AGENT
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employer Likely to Respond
OPENING OCTOBER 2019
Seeking a part-time and a full-time Overnight Agent at SILVER LAKE POOL & INN.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
An individual who has had Night Audit experience and likes working overnight and enjoys ensuring the safety of the property and guests.
An experienced self motivated person who wants to grow in the hospitality industry.
A person who likes working with hotel guests and assisting them their needs.
The Overnight Agent is responsible for completing the Night Audit and overseeing the nightly operations of the Front Office and Night Audit staff. This position is the contact point for guests and other hotel departments during the "graveyard" shift (11pm - 7am).
- Execute all registration processes revolving around arrival and departure in accordance with check-in and check-out performance standards
- Work with our property management system H.I.S, and other interfaces as required
- Operate/handle telephone lines
- Escort incoming guests to their rooms when feasible
- Reconcile and complete all daily front desk agent work
- Balance room posts and close day
- Run accounts receivable reports
- Provide next day reports for hotel
- Address complaints, glitches and/or requests in a very friendly and professional manner. Ensure that all are resolved or addressed with the proper department manager so that they can be resolved
- Investigate all safety issues reporting during the shift to find their cause, and give recommendation to avoid repeated issues. Initiate investigations and complete incident reports when necessary
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Great attitude, energetic and motivated team player
- Must be able to sit at a desk, walk, and stand up for up to four hours
- Must be able to occasionally life up to 25 lbs.
Education: College degree preferred.
Experience: Previous restaurant and/or administrative experience preferred
Licenses or Certificates: none
Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
Please send current resume and references for consideration.
ABOUT SILVER LAKE POOL & INN
Silver Lake Pool & Inn sits on a corner just south of the Sunset Junction in the heart of Silver Lake, one of the most exciting neighborhoods in all of Los Angeles, and one that we love. We are proudly surrounded by people that have created a community supported by the community. We are a short stroll from some of the best restaurants in the city and an active art and music scene with indie shops, galleries and cafés filled with locals who inspire and influence the neighborhood’s one-of-a-kind culture. Our Inn features an elevated pool deck, 54 oversized guest rooms and suites as well as Marco Polo, a coastal Italian inspired outdoor restaurant and bar. Opening October 2019