Reservationist - Nightlife
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
TAO Group Hospitality is a leading restaurant and nightlife company that develops, owns and operates many of the worlds most recognized restaurant and entertainment venues under various brands in Hollywood, New York City, Las Vegas, Chicago, Sydney and Singapore.
The right candidate will require the utmost in integrity, flexibility of schedule, problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Seeking dependable, responsible and extremely organized individual to join our team in a fast-paced department. Must be able to multi-task very well and tackle projects head-on. Experience with Nightlife and reservations are a big plus.
Assist in the duties of the Nightlife business segment for the reservations department maximizing bookings by delivering a delightful yet efficient reservations service; our reservationists are meticulous at administration ensuring that every detail of a customer’s reservation has been accurately recorded following established procedures.
- To deal efficiently and politely with all telephone, email, internet and ‘in person’ inquiries.
- To ensure that all reservations are recorded following established procedures with full and clear information and that they are input accurately and promptly onto the system.
- To liaise with all departments to ensure the best service is provided to our customers.
- To ensure that all your work meets company standards and is according to training given; all function paperwork must be accurate and complete, including reservation requirements, booking supplements and payment details.
- To create daily floor sheets detailing reservations.
- To have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the operation of the business including all food and drink menus to ensure that you are able to respond to customer inquiries.
- To observe the Company’s rules and procedures and carry out any reasonable request made by their Manager, Supervisor or the Club or Venue Manager on Duty.
- Must be available on weekends. Current schedule requirements are for Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays approximately from 5pm to 11pm. Schedule is subject to change based on business needs.
- Must be able to work three to four shifts a week.
- Solid, Solid, and Solid Attendance.