- $10.00 Hourly
- Temporary / Seasonal
- discounts, ask
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
We are seeking positive, high energy, and welcoming Elevator Attendant to join our team for the summer season. The Elevator Attendant provides prompt and exceptional service to all guests wanting to access our rooftop spaces.
- Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt and professional manner
- Controlling the movement on the elevator
- Strong communication skills and feel confident in giving guests information regarding the hotel and all its outlets
- Must be conscious of all guest safety at all timesResponsible for the cleanliness of elevator (sweeping, removing smudges)
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments, especially Food & Beverage and Security
- Maintains a courteous and professional manner at all times
- Has knowledge of hotel property and services
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be comfortable in small, tight spaces and standing for long periods of time
- Must be comfortable in various temperatures
We are a service focused and design forward collection of hotels deeply immersed in our communities through authentic hospitality, inclusion and education.
- Encourage people to be themselves and create honest, genuine
and thoughtful experiences
- We are passionate about our role with in the local community
through education, employment, charity and community partnerships
- We create a warm neighborhood place where everyone is welcome
- We are daring, we are fun and we are committed to making our industry better