Event Sales Manager
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
LET LOOSE, HAVE FUN, BE SOCIAL!
Lucky Strike is an upscale entertainment venue that provides a unique bowling, restaurant, bar lounge, and arcade gaming experience. Check us out! https://www.luckystrikesocial.com/
Why Lucky Strike?
- FUN:Fun is embedded in each and every one of our unique venues. With our friendly staff, industry leading bowling, bar lounge, live music, live sports, arcade room, and chef-driven cuisine there is never a dull moment.
- CAREER PROGRESSION:A strong percentage of our Regional Sales Directors General Managers, Executive Chefs, and Regional Directors are promoted from within. We offer a strong Manager-In-Training / Fast-Track Program for all levels of management.
- CULTURE:Collaborative friendly team environment. We encourage an entrepreneurial culture with constant collaboration where your ideas and opinions are heard and implemented.
- INCLUSIVITY:Lucky Strike is a fan of style. We encourage individualism and freedom of expression. Be who you are! Bring your style, vibe, and persona to the team.
- 3 to 5 years of related experience in sales preferably in hospitality/service/event/catering industry, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong sales skills required including experience with prospecting, cold calls, and negotiating skills.
- Proficient in computer software including Microsoft Office and CRM
- Strong leadership and people skills, plus the ability to build and foster a team environment
What We Offer:
- Free Dining / Free Entertainment (Bowling/ Games)
- High Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission
- Career Progression: Best In Class Management Development Program
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Pet Insurance
- FUN and exciting venues!
Position:Event Sales Manager
The Event Sales Manager is responsible for maximizing event sales revenues to include banquet food, banquet beverage, facility rental and net amounts received for equipment rental. This is accomplished through networking, solicitations, grass roots sales and attaining or exceeding the annual budget revenue goals and booking goals for catering.
- Under the direction of management, increase event sales revenue by following Lucky Strike's Sales Standards & Expectations, including: executing outbound sales call requirements to drive awareness, implementing lead generating strategies; identifying and pursuing target markets by monitoring venue and community demographics.
- Manage event administrative requirements and logistics by developing and adhering to any contracts and confirmed agreements. Work with internal departments and outside vendors and following up to ensure that corporate standards of quality and service are met.
- Maintaining a close working relationship with each event host. Including, meeting and greeting the event organizer, following up with the event hosts to ensure satisfaction and maximize referrals.
- Execute the specific marketing plan approved by the Corporate Marketing Team, including prospecting events and open houses.
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Thriving at the bustling intersections of live music, chef-driven cuisine, nightlife, arcade games and bowling, Lucky Strike has emerged as an industry leader in entertainment by crafting immersive, unforgettable experiences through timeless friendly service, one-of-a-kind atmosphere, chef-driven food & drink, and industry leading bowling.
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.