Registered Nurse (RN)- HIRING IMMEDIATELY FT. Day/Night 12-hour shifts + SIGN ON BONUS
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Glencroft's Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for the overall well being and nursing care of residents in Providence Place, our skilled nursing facility.
Our Providence Place team is comprised of four floors of differing functional neighborhoods, addressing a wide variety of residents’ needs, including:
- Stroke recovery
- Diabetes care
- COPD care
- Memory/Dementia care
- Post-Acute Rehabilitation
- Physical/Speech Therapy
- Ambulatory problems
He or she provides nursing services following the patient’s treatment plan or physician’s directions, assesses patients and responds to and reports any changes in condition, distributes and charts medications, and responds to emergencies.
- Current unrestricted licensure with the AZ State Board of Nursing (REQUIRED)
- Availability to work 12 hour shifts (REQUIRED)
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (PREFERRED)
- 2+ years of experience (PREFERRED)
- Excellent time management skills (PREFERRED)
- Effective in establishing and maintaining rapport with team members, residents, residents’ families, and visiting doctors (PREFERRED)
Must be able to communicate clearly and read, write and speak English fluently.We are seeking individuals who understand and exhibit accountability, compassion, honesty/integrity and respect.
Salary is DOE.
The vision of Glencroft is to create an environment that inspires seniors to experience enriched and fulfilling lives. Glencroft is the largest Senior Living Community in Arizona and the 4th largest in the nation. The community sits on 40 lush acres of citrus trees and grass. We offer all-inclusive services to our residents which consists of housekeeping, security, meals, transportation and activities.
To provide a broad continuum of high quality senior services in a manner that demonstrates Christian love and compassion we select only the best employees. If you are passionate about your job and working with seniors in a team-orientated work environment, then we want you.