Hotel Room Inspector
- $12.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position
To supervise work activities of cleaning personnel and inspect hotel guestrooms, bathrooms, corridors and lobbies.
- Assigns work to cleaning personnel and trains personnel in housekeeping duties.
- Posts room occupancy records.
- Adjusts guests’ complaints regarding housekeeping service or equipment.
- Writes requisitions for room supplies and furniture renovation or replacements.
- Reports need for room redecoration to Housekeeper.
- Examines carpets, drapes and furniture for stains, damage, or wear.
- Checks and counts linens and supplies.
- Records inspection results and notifies cleaning personnel or inadequacies.
- May perform cleaning duties.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Use hands to lift, carry or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Understand simple instructions.
- Learn simple procedures and techniques.
- Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
- Plan the work of others.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.