BMW Tire Technician
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- health, dental, vision, retirement, discounts, ask
- Employer Likely to Respond
Motor Werks Auto Group is actively recruiting and hiring Tire Technicians for our Team in Barrington.
Apprentice preferred qualifications:
- 2+ years of direct shop experience
- High line experience is a plus
- Automotive Technology degree preferred
- Completed classes or Certified or/and ASE Certified or 3+years direct experience
- Customer Focused approach to your work
- Interested in development and driven to make money
- Solid skills or willingness to learn automotive diagnostic skills a plus
- Strong interest in continuous learning
- Ability to work in high production environments with a continued quality focus
- Must have his/her own toolsunds
- Also required is a successful completion of pre-employment drug test/physical/ and background check
What you can expect:
- Pay Plans built around you and based upon your valuable years of experience
- Plus Hourly pay rates increase as you complete the ASE and Master Certifications
- Factory training and certification plans in place for continuous learning
- Paid training
- Automatic hourly pay increases the longer you're on the team. We value dedication.
- Growth...Growth...Growth - We're looking for future leaders
- High volume workshops - Don't worry about booking enough hours!
- Great Benefits
- Positive team environment and strong support system
- State of the Art resources
- Exposure to multiple manufacturers within the Motor Werks Group
- Transitional Technician training is available for experienced Technicians that are interested in working with another manufacturer
- Great benefits
It is the policy of Motor Werks, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
- Successful completion of Background Check, Physical and Drug Test required prior to employment
- Minimum of 5 years of driving with a valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle report history
We have our Technicians to thank for the excellent service reputation that Motor Werks maintains, click here to learn more: https://youtu.be/0TEEJ9_gl1c
If looking for a career you can excel in, a company you can advance in, and an opportunity to change your life, you’re looking for Motor Werks.
With our modern atmosphere and exceptional support system, you’ll find a true, reputable company that’s respected all across the nation. Motor Werks is 100% committed to our customers, and that same dedication continues through our employees. Our outstanding customer service and employee growth records prove that we’re not just a car dealership…we’re a family.
If you love a great challenge, meeting new people and making friends for life, it’s time to start your career at Motor Werks. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.