- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Our Office Administrator position is a dual role with responsibilities split between office and accounting administrative tasks. This person will be the first person our visitors, vendors, and employees see when stepping off the elevator. This role will be responsible for office duties including answering and routing phone calls, managing phone set up, mail routing, inbound and outbound deliveries and pick-ups; and will serve as the main point person for office orders, property management communication, office equipment and our staff directory. In addition to office duties, this position will assist the finance team and will review vendor statements, follow up on missing invoices and/or credit memos, maintain check receipt log, scan incoming invoices and generate monthly financial reports to be distributed to stores.
Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running and fitness. We pride ourselves in putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else, for staff or customers. We truly believe that running changes everything.
- 1 year of administrative and data entry support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Problem-solver who enjoys challenges and takes pride in creating the right solution
- Excellent communicator with the ability to listen, adapt, and multi-task
- Communicate professionally with the team, staff, and customers via in person, phone, and email
- Builds and maintains trust from the team, staff, and customers by using sound judgment
- Passionate, positive, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities, and functions
At Fleet Feet, we believe that running changes everything. For over 40 years, we have curated and created products, programs, and experiences that inspire and empower runners and their communities. We believe it’s a privilege to serve, and remain committed to delivering unmatched service and support when outfitting customers in everything they need to have a successful run, whether that’s introducing them to their new favorite running shoes, socks, or gear, or inviting them to our next training program run.
We like to keep things high-spirited, fast-paced, and fun. We don’t mind wearing more than a few hats and stepping in to help out wherever is needed. Our team is a group of knowledgeable and hardworking individuals who work, sweat, and live passionately. We run together to solve a problem, reach a goal, get inspired, and champion our brand each day. We are in full pursuit to find passionate people to join us on our quest and bring our core values to life.