Server- Los Angeles
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Overview: Interacts with the restaurant guests, fellow staff members, and supervisors in a polite, courteous and hospitable manner to ensure an exemplary dining experience. Also actively takes orders, makes personal recommendations, conducts full and complete food/wine/beverage service, and monitors guests’ dining experience.
- Portrays a positive and professional attitude.
- Works as a team player.
- Provides help and support to all fellow colleagues.
- Possesses knowledge of products, menus, beverages, foods, etc.
- Possesses general knowledge of the club and the restaurant.
- Communicates to all support staff.
- Learns and teaches fellow colleagues.
- Properly sets-up work station, including tables, chairs, supplies, place settings, side-stations, etc.
- Attends and participates in all pre-shift meetings.
- Always smiles and greets guests warmly and genuinely.
- Provides professional and exceptional service.
- Anticipates guests needs.
- Properly serves wine and alcohol (with awareness).
- Delivers food and beverages to tables.
- Maintains tables and tableware.
- Presents and reconciles checks.
- Collects cash or credit cards from guests.
- Clears and resets tables.
- Carries out closing procedures and sidework.
- Completely and accurately fills out financial paperwork.
- Submits complete and accurate paperwork and cash to the manager.
- Complies with all occupational, health, and safety standards.
- Presents menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions, regarding food and beverage.
- Requests identification from guests ordering alcohol when legal age is questionable.
- Previous hospitality experience preferred.
- Previous server experience preferred.
- Experience in a high volume restaurant is a must.