- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Overview: The receiver interacts with fellow chefs, managers, staff members, and supervisors to ensure that the restaurant is stocked with all necessary supplies required to do business. The receiver also coordinates activities of other restaurant workers receiving deliveries and retrieving stocked items to ensure efficient and profitable maintenance of goods.
- Inspects establishment, oversees workers to ensure compliance with occupational, health, and safety standards.
- Assists in the maintaining of daily, weekly and monthly budgets regarding food and operating items (including but not limited to):
- Estimating food consumption and purchasing or requisitioning foods and kitchen supplies
- Completing weekly and monthly inventories
- Inspects and receives all deliveries and ensures the accuracy of all orders including but not limited to:
- Receiving purchase orders, while checking for accurate quantity and price
- Weighing fish and meat to confirm accuracy of invoices
- Checking expiration dates of dairy and dry
- Reporting any and all inaccuracies to the Purchasing Dept.
- Ensures that entire restaurant is maintained and cleaned (including but not limited to):
- Confirming all side duty sheets are being followed and checking all work is completed daily and weekly
- Confirming that monthly maintenance sheets are being followed completely
- Checking all storage areas is maintained
- Confirms all equipment is maintained and functioning properly and when necessary, take appropriate action (including but not limited to):
- Maintaining the Service Log
- Strictly adheres to corporate and government mandated sanitation and general cleanliness standards
- Strictly adheres to prescribed procedures for product storage, rotation, cross contamination prevention and time/temperature controls.
- Strictly follows prescribed hygiene procedures for food handling and sanitation.
- Oversees and actively participates in activities within all ‘back of the house’ areas (including but not limited to):
- Ensuring proper storage of goods
- Ensuring proper rotation of goods
- Issuing uniforms