Associate Sales Manager
Lucky Strike Denver Managers Denver, CO
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
- Under the direction of management, increase event sales revenue by following Lucky Strike's Sales, Standards & Expectations, including: following-up on sales leads, executing sales call requirements to drive awareness; identifying and pursuing target markets by monitoring venue and community demographics.
- Work with internal departments and outside vendors and following up to ensure that corporate standards of quality and service are met.
- Coordinating all aspects of the event details per the client’s requests
A successful candidate would possess the following:
- 1-2 years of related experience in sales preferably in hospitality/service/event/catering industry, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in computer software including Microsoft Office
- Strong leadership and people skills, plus the ability to build and foster a team environment