A booming beauty company is seeking a junior graphic designer, ready to develop their existing skills by working closely with senior staff in the concept, development, and pre-production phases of beauty & lifestyle products.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Helping drive the creative direction of product branding, packaging, marketing campaigns, media for web, and more
• Translating new ideas into digital concepts quickly & effectively
• Offering input in creative meetings, sharing ideas, and willing to receive feedback
• Producing attractive & effective designs for all formats requested
• Communicating clearly with senior team members & asking for or providing support
• Helping with social media content creation, website aesthetic, and other design tasks that may be assigned in addition to day to
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign are musts)
• Determination to achieve stunning visual results and have pride in work submitted
• Ability to meet deadlines in high pressure environment
• Experience working with a team
• Ability to see projects from concept phase to final production
• Consistency in work ethic and results, regardless of project scale
• Must be detail oriented and organized
• Motivation to gain new skills, improve on design standards, and willingness to learn
Communication with entire team and specifically with the Creative Director is key to this job, so the ideal candidate will feel confident enough to not only contribute as much as possible to the process, they will also take in feedback, have a flexible approach to atypical project requests, and welcome opportunities that ultimately lead to individual growth & recognition, and to the ongoing success of the company as a whole.
This position is Part Time at 25-30 hours / week, with the possibility of becoming Full Time for the right candidate.
This is an in-house position at our West Los Angeles office.
Include resume & portfolio with submission.