FOH Store & Floor Manager
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Looking for Determined, Experienced, High Volume Managers
• Assists Management to maintain operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
• Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons.
• Accomplishes restaurant and bar human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining management staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry; attending educational workshops; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
• Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experiencein a high volume cafe or coffee shop, full service, or high-end restaurant.
• Demonstrates proven ability to review financial planning and strategy, cost accounting, reading budgets, decision making, process improvement, management proficiency, customer focus, and quality focus.
• Impeccable Service Standards, clean work habits with a great attention to detail.
• Demonstrates sound oral and written communication skills and sound interpersonal skills.
• Competency in computer skills with adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook where relevant to the position.
• Demonstrates proven ability to lead a staff and positively influence employee behavior.
• Bachelor's degree in hospitality or related field is preferred.
**No phone call inquires please **