- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Doc B's Restaurant + Bar is located on Palm Way in the Domain in Austin, TX. We are currently seeking a SERVICE BARTENDER to join our team!
This is a perfect opportunity for a barista or barback, or anyone new to the restaurant/bar industry hoping to gain coveted bartending skills. As a growing company, we love to promote from within. The opportunities are endless for the right individual!
Our ideal candidate is passionate, driven, and wants to be part of a company that's continually rated as one of the best in the industry. This person is also good at multi-tasking, genuinely eager to learn, has a strong work ethic and a desire to create a dining experience that is genuinely inviting for all guests.
Past drink making experience is NOT required! If you are open and willing to learn, we love to teach!
We provide flexible hours with both full time and part-time schedules, employee meal discounts, Health and Dental benefits, and a professional working environment. Lunch and Dinner shifts are available.
Why work for Doc B's?
1. WE LOVE OUR PEOPLE!
- We offer Health + Dental benefits to ALL of our team members
2. Our food is amazing! We partner with local farmers and small best-in-class purveyors, incorporating the highest-quality ingredients in all our scratch-made dishes. You won't find freezers or microwaves in our house - when we say "Fresh Kitchen," we mean it!
3. Cool Atmosphere- With an emphasis on art and design, we are proud to display works from well-known international artists throughout the space, and our music playlist is custom curated by our DJ, Tommy.
4. We offer flexible work schedules
5. We are a growing company with lots of opportunity for advancement
6. We provide a professional work environment, but we still know how to have FUN!
7. Culture - Doc B's is not just another chain restaurant, we are independently owned and whole-heartedly care about each and every one of our team members. We pride ourselves on having great team retention, which means, we genuinely care about YOU.
You can learn more about us at docbsrestaurant.com
Please submit your resumé and/or past accomplishments. You may also visit the restaurant (3001 Palm Way) for an on the spot interview Monday thru Friday between 2:00PM - 5:00PM. Please arrive in professional attire with a current resumé.
We look forward to meeting you!
Words we believe in
Not proud or arrogant; modest
The mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual
To concentrate attention or energy
A feeling of thankfulness or appreciation
To gain the love of someone by force of personality
Great excitement for or interest in a subject or cause